Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Got to Believe in Magic!



Got to believe in magic,
Tell me how two people find each other ,In a world that's full of strangers; You've got to
believe in magic,
Somethin' stronger than the moon above
'Cause it's magic when two people fall in love.
... so the song goes. Everyone, especially people like me, are hoping and wishing to find that 'magic'. I know first hand that its so hard to find. Sometimes I end up with someone and we try to find that 'spark' between us - which often ends in heartache.

That's the reason I feel a bit envious of my 2 friends. What were the chances that they'd find each other? What were the chances that Jared would happen to view the friendster profile of Lester?

But it happened! Maybe it was just plain luck, maybe it was destiny... or maybe it was just MAGIC!


1 comment:

LESTERJARED said...

WOW..TNX FREND RYJ!!!TNX FOR UR POST...ILOVEIT!!