Friday, February 08, 2008

About the Two of Us

LESTER DIZON DONDIEGO
..a person who doesn't give a shit about what other people think.. this is my life so piss off..
..a person who gives everything for love.. to love selflessly is the most honest way of loving, learning to trust the one you love.. despite what is seen by the naked eye..
..a person who sacrifices everything just to cherish and be with the one closest to my heart,no matter what the circumstances.

..well this is me..



JARED LUCIANO CONCEPCION


--In the cold of night.. solitude consumes me.. tears make its way from my eyes to my cheeks.. missing someone..
...yearning for their warm touch.. wishing that someone would hold me close telling me.. "don't worry, everything's ok.. everything will turn out alright because i love you and you love me.."
...someone who lets me feel his heartbeat saying.. "can you feel that..? my heart beats faster and slower at the same time.. because of you.." assuring me of his love everytime of the day..
...someone who by his presence, wants me to wish that time would stop.. so that this happy day will never cease.
...I pray that this yearning will diminish.. this pain to disappear.. that love, joy and passion take their place.
..I hope that is the time that i met... you...

No comments: