Friday, February 29, 2008

"FRAP"..so simple
as it looks but dont you think, it's UNIQUE?
FRAPPUCCINO is my favorite.This is, without a doubt the best thing to hit the market since sliced bread! There is nothing I would rather have for any occassion...celebration, hard day at work,
insomniac, depression..this drink enhances and/or cures them all!My friend first introduced me to Starbucks and I loved it. Then I tried one of these and its even better than the real ones!This is great for mornings! It starts the day right! For a cold coffee drink,I would have to say this is one of my favorites! --when we talk about LOVE, same situations I've been experienced as I met JARED..Ambitious coffee competitors have all tried to mimic Starbucks success and they have all fallen short in some way. I felt so blessed because from the very beginning, I knew that Jared has so many admirers, but then, im indeed the lucky one coz im the one he chose among the rest...for instance, if someone asks me to choose a partner, I would simply deny it..coz i already found the right person for me.."FRAP" is a short term for frappuccino..since Jared and I also love coffee.I derived our term of endearment from it, so we arrived with the term "FRAP"..so simple as it looks but dont you think, it's unique?from that moment, our relationship continuosly became more sweeter and hotter.. like coffee...I ADORE YOU..YOU'R ONE OF THOSE SPLURGES IN LIFE I HOPE NEVER TO GIVE UP...

JARED'S point of view..
...Gusto ko ng coffee or should I say nagustuhan ko ang
coffee dahil sa starbucks. Kasi diba maganda yung venue, cozy. Pwede
kang makipagkwentuhan lang na di mo mapapancin ang oras. Saka yun yung place na pde mo pagusapan kahit anu at walang makikialam sayo.Pwede mag-aral, magtsismisan or just plain relax my mind. Kaya ayun.Saka syempre anti-oxidant ang kape. Coffee can be related to
a relationship in a way that in most cases it will be bitter during the 1st times that you fall in love. A little stir and addition of sugar makes it sweeter...

No comments: