Friday, March 07, 2008

“The way to man's heart is through his stomach”

–a saying that gives me the enthusiasm to try "the world of cooking"…
I really don’t used to cook. No need because my “nanay” doing this thing. But then, for the reason that I’m here in Japan, lately, cooking became a habit, you have to experiment any style of cooking for you to survive..’di nmn kase pwede na laging pritong itlog, hotdog o ‘di kaya’y delata ang iuulam ko diba..So, eventually, after a series of mistakes..AYUN! I got the right taste...
SA WAKAS, nakuha KO din ang tamang timpla!
Kung di niyo po alam, si JARED po, bukod sa pagiging Registered Nurse (RN) eh isa ‘ding magaling na cook sa kanilang tahanan...TAMA! Siya’y magaling magluto...kaya naman ako eh ngyo'y nagpapakadalubhasa sa larangan ng pagluluto upang wala siyang masabi sakin (hahaha. makata sa pagtatagalog...)... I want to say to him this line...
"Jared, mahal Kong frap...I have given you enough of my love and affection, this time let me show you my own wholehearted way of loving you."
They say "the shortest road to men's heart is down their throats"…
...I may not be a perfect cook but I’ll try my best to be one...I’ll satisfy your hunger..."I love you frap! That’s it…again, I LOVE YOU!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!!tlga nga naman na pag ang tao in love!!lahat ng mahirap magagawa nya para sa taong mahal nya!!i dont know jared yet, pag nameet ko siya les, sasabhin ko tga sknya na ang swerte swerte nya!!congrats les!!..

Anonymous said...

you may not be a perfect cook...you may become someday...everything that you do that comes from your heart is a precious gift you can offer to your special one...go lester!you can make it perfect!!!