Tuesday, March 11, 2008

MARCH 11,2008

Mere words could never completely express my feelings for you! To show you the true depth of my feelings I would have to be with you, holding you close and looking deeply into your eyes as I told you of my love for you. Sadly our love lives in cyber space so I must tell you here with these mere words. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that I would find someone like you, especially here on the internet! I am so glad that fate brought us together. I cherish our time spent together, and when we are apart I am counting the seconds until we are reunited once again. My love, my mind is always filled with thoughts of you! You are so very special to me! You bring me so much joy and happiness! When I am feeling angry you make me laugh. When I am sad you bring me cheer. I have never met a person who gives their love and affection so freely . Your love for me is unconditional and I feel it to the depths of my soul! I may not say this often, but please know that I love you with all of my heart! -astro010808

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

salamat!!tnx u so much for loving me..kahit madalas pinapasakit q ulo mo..mdjo stress lng to mahal.hayaan u unti unti nababago ko nmn po e..sori tlga..wag bibitiw ha!!ilove u so much!!